- Changed the
settingscommand array parsing
Major and minor bug fixes.
- SECURITY: Fixed anyone being able to close any ticket
- Fixed errors with
- Fixed setting
- Fixed new lines in opening messages and panel descriptions
- Fixed surveys using reactions instead of buttons
- Fixed creating multi-category panels when you're not using an English locale (although it was the Discord client's fault)
Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed pterodactyl egg
- Fixed error when opening a ticket and both ticket claiming and the close button are disabled
- Fixed error when using
/tagcommand with no subcommand
v3.1 replaces reactions and classic commands with buttons and slash commands.
- Replaced reactions with message components
- Replaced classic commands with slash commands
thumbnailoptions for panels
- Added ticket
close_buttonoption in guild settings
- Fixed closing tickets when the creator has left
Months overdue (started in February), v3 brings a complete rewrite with a lot more code of much higher quality.
New features include:
- Multi-guild support
- Multiple ticket categories per guild
- Multiple support roles per category
- Multiple panels, with 2 new panel types (multi-category, and reaction-less)
- Opening questions separate to the opening message